Certification or Licensure number
A certification or licensure number can be added to the user profile.
You can go to user profile by going to the Dashboard -> Human resources -> Users.
Search the user whose certification needs to be added.
certification can be added by clicking on the plus green sign.
- This will open up a form to add all the details about the certification.
The explanation of all the fields are as follows:
Type: Enter the type of certification here.
State: State where the certification is valid.
Number: Enter the certification number here.
Effective and End date: Enter the appropriate dates. Click to open the date picker or enter a date YYYY-MM-DD.
Other Billing Articles
- Fee Schedules
- Payor Plan
- User credential for Billing
- User Roles
- Front Desk Billing Configuration
- Provider number
- Adding location
- Billing configuration
- Billing the secondary and the tertiary insurance
- Printing claims
- Batch processing claims
- Batch processing printable claims
- Specifying billing codes In the form
- Printing individual claims
- Refund / Recoups payment
- Bundled service
- Aging report
- Fixing a denied claim
- Claim printing settings