Special Input Models
Paper Form Upload
- Paper Form Upload allows scanning and inserting any paper intake information into an EMR-Bear document.
- In some cases, it serves as a great transition helping tool. EMR-Bear can use the Appointments, Superbills, and Productivity Forms to track all activity while the Users can upload the paper form instead of completing it inside EMR-Bear.
- This is not a long-term recommended solution, but a good way to transition some programs for which the completion/revision/approval of EMR-Bear forms might take more than a few days.
- The Letter Model helps create a letter along with other information from Form Models that might need to be displayed in the letter.
- The drop-down will include the letters defined in the letter templates.
- The letter model had a drop down menu with two options 1) PCP notification forms 2) Verification of program participation.
- Choosing the letter type from the dropdown menu will bring up a form for admin and user name.
- This model allows for capturing handwritten signatures into a form.
- The signatures can be captured using a mouse, a mouse pad, or any device with touch screens.
- Clicking on the signature pad will launch a full screen signature capture input field.
- After accepting the signature, it will be rendered in the model and in the form when printed.
- This model can be used to upload images to the system.
- Useful when registering sand play, drawings, or any other image.
- Multiple images can be added to a single client file.
- Add Image Fields: Title, Image
- The image can be uploaded through the use of a form.
- The image needs to exist in your hard drive first.
- After being uploaded, it will show in the form and in the printed version as well.
- Required fields: all
This model shows programs that the client is currently enrolled in and allows the User to create a referral to an internal program. When the referral is created, the Program Manager will receive an intercom with the information of the new referral. Required fields: none
Table of Contents
Other Forms Articles
- Document Timeliness
- Viewing all the due documents
- Document tracking
- Unfinished notes/Unstarted notes
- Client tracking.
- Clinical Template Forms
- Creating a New Form
- Prebuilt Models
- Adding and Modifying Models
- Basic Models
- Treatment Plan Models
- General Use Model
- Client File Forms
- Group Notes Forms
- Custom Models