Viewing all the due documents
The list of ways to view all the due documents are as follows
- From Past due forms alert in the client file
- From clients "File" tab.
- Document tracking from the Dashboard.
- Document tracking from the user record.
- Tracking from the program dashboard.
- Tracking from the supervisee note
- From supervise note. (Program dashboard)
- From the unfinished notes
The detailed explanation of "How to view due documents are as follows":
Past Due forms alert in the client file
- To view a past due form for a client file, go to the Dashboard, and in the search box search the name of the client.
Selecting the client name or ID number will open up the client file.
On the top of the page, click on the link that says "Has Past Due Forms".
Past documents in the client file
Search for the client from the dashboard and select client.
Go to the File tab and click on "view due documents" next to patient file.
The Client Due Documents screen will open with documents that are due.
Document tracking from Dashboard
If you want to track a document from dashboard, Go to Dashboard> My accounts> Document tracking
Click on document tracking to view due documents for a client.
Document tracking from the user record [TBD review]
- To view all the due documents for a particular user
- go to Dashboard>Human resources>User
- When you click on the desired user, it will take you to the user information page
- scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on " View document tracking for user assignment".
- This will give you the list of all the due documents for all the clients under the user __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Document tracking from the Program Dashboard [TBD Review]
Go to Dashboard>Supervision>Program Dashboards
Click on the grey Locations button which will reveal the locations
Select the location you need to track the documents in and then select the Provider tab and the provider name on the left of the page.
You should now have a view to track documents per provider
Due documents for all the programs [TBD Review]
You can go to Dashboard>Supervision>All system pending notes-which will provide your with a view of all notes due by provider
You can go to the Dashboard>Supervision>Unfinished notes
This will provide a list of all the provider with their unfinished notes.