User Billing Credentials
- To update a user's credentials, you can go to the Dashboard -> Admin -> User. Find the user through the search box. We typed 'bots'. Use the drop-down menu to select the user.
- Next, click on the green plus sign next to 'credentials'.
- A window will appear where credentials for the user can be added.
An explanation of the credentials screen follows:
- Payor : Choose the insurance company being billed.
- Billing level: The billing level for the user.
- Number: Enter the provider number here.
- Billing provider: Enter the name of the billing provider here. Note: This section is only if the billing provider is someone else.
- Status: Choose whether the credential status is 'Active', 'In Process', or 'Inactive state'.
- Note: Input a note regarding the credential, if desired.
- Effective date: Enter the start date here.
- Expiration date: Enter the expiration date.
- Use as default: Check to use that credential as a default.