Logging into TFC Parent Portal
TFC PARENT PORTAL
When someone at your agency created a TFC parent user account, a portal login was also created. The TFC parent should have received a username and password from the agency admin.
- To login go to http:// [your url]@emrbear.com
- Click on the TFC Parent Portal and then enter the username and password.
- After you enter the username and password, click on the “Accept Terms and condition” checkbox and then sign in.
- You may be prompted to change your password.
Logging in to the TFC Portal will take you to the portal where you input notes about the client (the child placed at the home).
Hitting on the Dashboard button will pull up details about all the forms that is mandatory to be complete every day.
Click on green start form to start the required form.
Also any other form requested by the client will show up on the parent portal.
- You can hit the “start form” button to complete the form.
- The clients daily forms will show up on the right side of the page.
- You can edit non-mandatory forms by clicking on the Files tab on the top and then clicking on the “start form tab” to complete these forms.