This portal, when enabled, will activate features and tools for managing transportation. The “Enable Transportation” must be checked in the EMR-Bear system to enable this transportation portal.
Enabling Transportation Portal
- To enable the Transportation portal, the following condition have to be met:
- There needs to be at least one program defined as “Enable Transportation” in the system.
- For this, go to Dashboard > Programs.
- Choose the program you want to enable transportation for, and click on the pencil icon.
- Clicking on the pencil icon will take you to a page where you can edit the program.
- Click the checkbox that says “Enable Transportation” and press the “Modify” button to save it.
- After you check this button, all the enrolled clients in that program can use the transportation system.
- Enabling the transportation will open up a transportation subsection in the dashboard.